Re: Karmayog's 10th anniversary today!

  • G.C. Mathur
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 25, 2014
      I see Karmayog maturing to presenting pleasant features of a bubbling youngster, always offering space for healthy dialogues among its members. Congratulations!

      G C Mathur
      Convenor-Trustee Treasurer, Binty
      ( A Voluntary Consumer Organisation)
      Regd. Office: H No 9-B/9, 1st Floor.
      Kishangarh, Vasant Kunj Post Office,
      New Delhi: 110070
      Tel: +91 11 26136232, 26132420. M: 9910338312.
      Email: gcmbinty@...

      Karmayog Digest 7204 dt 25.06.2014 - Tenth B'day Greetings

    • karmayog
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 25, 2014

        Many thanks, Raj and all the Karmayog-chennai members.

        Raj Varadarajan moderates this group from Chennai

        Congratulations to vinay somani and the team from karmayog-chennai and raj varadarajan.
        raj
      • Arun Gadre
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 25, 2014
          Hearty Congratulations on the TENTH ANNIVERSARY. Many more to come to guide the social network and social networking people.

          All the best always. God Bless.

          Arun Hari Gadre

        • GB Luthria
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 30, 2014
            My dear Vinay,
            We all are proud of you and your achievement by starting Karmayog.
            Three Cheers for you and your supporters in your office and outside. Of course I am one of them)
            With best regards,
            Luthria Girdhari

            For Information on Su jok Therapy please visit - http://www.lionsactiontv.com,
            Health is Wealth.Learn "Art & Science of Self Healing" and keep yourself Healthy.
            Videos URL