Karmayog's 10th anniversary today!

  • karmayog - tanya
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 24, 2014

      Karmayog completes 10 years today!

      On 25th June in 2004, we sent out our first message to the Karmayog group.

      96,000+ odd messages later, 64,700+ people are now part of this daily conversation.

      We feel a bit incomplete at the end of the day if we don't circulate emails to you'll, and some of you have told us that you''ll feel the day is not complete until you get an email from us!

      So, after completing a decade of interactions and discussions and sharing, we have spent the day on some quiet reflection.

      Thanks to the many, many people who have made these years memorable and full of learning.

      Thanks to the many, many organisations who inspire us daily with their work, passion and commitment towards improving things.

      It has been fun and fulfilling and we are raring to go ahead!

    • Sushmeetha
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 25, 2014

        Hey Karmayog Team

        Congratulations to you, for completing a decade of such a beautiful service.

        Thanks for being there for us & connecting all of us.

        Look forward to see you growing further & being more & more successful.

        Three Cheers to all of you.

        Best Regards,

        Sushmeetha B. Bubna Founder Director

        Voice Vision
        103, Synthofine Estate,’ A’- Wing, Off Aarey Road, Goregaon (E), Mumbai – 400 063.

        Work Phone: +91 22 40400000    Fax: +91 22 40400123    Hand Phone: +91 9820566010

        Email:  sushmeetha@...   Web: www.voicevision.in

        Facebook www.facebook.com/voicevisionfans

        Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.

        Current Events:

        Read my blog on shopping experience with and without eyesight @

        http://voicevision.in/content/shopping-experience-and-without-eyesight

        Support us for Ripple Live Awards by clicking on the below link to caste your vote.

        https://www.gudville.com/app?a=pt_tk_actn_v11&oi=wWpPmpHKSxJGkFh7nEivnLmFjMcY3cse&ei=hnBi%2F7BLPgg%2FqbKmOmrMcdjgEw3grq2w&ra=opty_sh_lg

        -------------------------
        Voice Vision,Mumbai,India

      • karmayog
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 25, 2014

          Many thanks, Pradeep-ji.

          Introducing you'll to Pradeep Dixit and his NGO in Pune, the Communication Support Foundation, CSF.

          Heartiest Congratulations to dedicated ,socially committed and selfless  group of 'Karmayogis',
          whom, I consider as an 'Extended Family members'!

          Over the last 10 years, Your support has made me fell 'Complete', and motivated 'Communication Support Foundation'
          grow with same dedication that of 'Karmayog.

          Please accept my  best wishes for the future with 'Attitude of Gratitude' for all those  behind 'Karmayog.

          Pradeep Dixit
          Director - Communication Support Foundation,Pune
          mail : pradeep@...
          (M) 9970162846
          Blog; www.csf.org.in

        • karmayog
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 25, 2014

            Many thanks, Nimesh!

            To the rest of the group: do read up on the wonderful work done by Nimesh and Ramesh-ji through their organisation, Caring Friends at https://sites.google.com/a/caringfriends.in/caring-friends/

            Hello,

             This is Great, how time flies... Congratulations for reaching this milestone and more importantly for creating a platform for the welfare sector, a crucial link, i have read some wonderful messages and also got some good links too, keep it up.. wishing you the best

            warm regards

            --
            JUST  Rs 70 PER DAY CAN TAKE CARE OF A DEPRIVED CHILD'S EDUCATION, LODGING  & BOARDING, INTERESTED???    CONTACT: nimesh@...  or ramesh@...

          • karmayog
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 25, 2014

              Thank you, Sona-ji.

              Introducing you all to the Sona  Sarovar Trust in Mumbai at http://www.sonasarovartrust.org/

              Sona-ji and her team work in urban slums as well as several rural districts of Maharashtra.

              Congratulations!

              On Turning TEN....

              With Regards,
              Mrs.Sona Kumar

              Sona Sarovar Trust - What began with just a bowl of water, is now a full fledged initiative to aid the underprivileged. Join hands to add your share of goodness to the world. To know more, click here

              Follow Sona Sarovar Trust on Facebook & YouTube

            • karmayog
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 25, 2014

                Many thanks, Bhaskar.

                Introducing you all to Bhaskar Prabhu and the Mahiti Adhikar Manch, a network and platform for RTI in Maharashtra.

                Vinayji,

                Congratulations for successfully completing 10 years.

                Bhaskar
                --
                In service of RTI

                Bhaskar Prabhu
                Convenor
                Mahiti Adhikar Manch &
                Maharashtra RTI Council
                Co-Convenor
                National Campaign for People's Right to Information.
                Core Member - Police Reforms Watch.
                9892102424

                "Democracy" is not a spectator sport..!
                Participate in "Democracy" to enjoy the sport..!

              • karmayog
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 25, 2014

                  Many thanks, Thiagarajan-ji!

                  Also, do visit, support and contribute to the annual Seva Mela started by Shri Thiagarajan in Hyderabad. This year's Mela is coming up in Sept-Oct.

                  Congratulations!

                  It is no doubt a proud moment. I am sure a lot of milestones and a lot of achievements have been covered through these years!

                  May God bless you with cheer, good health and loads of enthusiasm to carry on the work!

                  Love
                  Thiagarajan

                • Shobha Mathur
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 29, 2014
                    Congratulations on completing High Caliber and Worthy ten Years.
                    Wishing you many more.

                    Shobha Mathur