Getting my registered sale Deed

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 16, 2014
      akashdurga <akashdurga@...> wrote:

      Hello,
      I submitted the builder's sale Deed in 1994 to the Registrar office and they said they will send the registered sale Deed in a few months. Till today, I have not received the same. Can you please help/guide me.
      The property is located in 400072 pin code near sakinaka.
      Prakash
    • iyer_ga
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 17, 2014
        Dear Prakash,
        This used to be a regular feature, missing or lost documents, not traceable and so on! This is and was part of corrupt practises and with a view to extract money they intentionally make documents disappear and in the process many get lost or not traceable! I too had similar experience and after several irritant visits and correspondence extending over 2 years I finally managed to gather enough documents to register another copy of the document and get it on the spot.
        You may contact me
        Iyer GA
         9892240127
      • Sudhakar Shetty
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 18, 2014
          Hi,

          I am also having the same issue. Registered at Old Custom House in 1994. Any guidance on the subject will be appreciated. Thanks in advance,
        • AV Shenoy
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 20, 2014

            It is regular practice to extract money from people. Agents pay them from their fees (or sometimes ask you for paying separately ).

            If you go thru’ an agent your work will be over in jiffy.

            Unfortunate but true.

            Is AAP listening ?