NEW BATCHES BEGINNING :at all Centres Vocational Training New Batches in Beautician,Mobile Repair,Tailoring and Computers

  • farheenvaseem
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11

      -------- Original message --------
      From: Farheen Peshimam
      Date:10/06/2013 22:00 (GMT+05:30)
      To: Vinay email ,Dharma Bharathi Mission ,Farheen
      Subject: Vocational Training New Batches in Beautician,Mobile Repair,Tailoring and Computers

      > Dharma Bharati Mission is an NGO working to lend a helping hand to the underpriveleged in mumbain
      .We work with the children studying in the schools of Govandi ,Malad,Santacruz and South Mumbai.
      We provide meals in some of these the schools .We run a project called Chalo English Sikhayein from class 5 onwards to help familiarise them with t language and grammer . We provide library facilities and computer learning at our centres at Santacruz and Govandi and Trombay .

      Our attempt for youth and Women empowerment is Kaya Kalp- our Vocational Training Centres at Santacruz and Trombay and Govandi where  Certified
      Vocational Training is conducted for  Beautician,Mobile Repair,Tailoring and Computers. We also enroll girls for para nursing courses.

       To enroll contact Farheen at 9819108191 and to connect with us as a volunteer do email us with ur details at dbmindia1@...