job avbl for retired person

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2014
      Venkat Srinivasan <veeyeselss@...> wrote:

      Dear Sir

      Ours is Subham CHS Limited at Kandivili West.

      We need a office Manager for our society.

      We have 85 members in the society and there is a Managing Committee to assist the Office Manager.

      The work is for full day work split between 9 to 1 PM and 4 to 9 Pm

      Salary negotiable for deserving persons.

      Please give your telephone number for contact

      Srinivasan
      Secretary