GREETING FROM DIVYA JYOTHI CHARITABLE TRUST

  • Divya Jyothi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2014
      Dear All,

      It give us immense pleasure and to inform you that Times Now leading
      news channel in India did a story on Divya Jyothi .
      Please watch "Amazing Indians" Programme on TIMES NOW channel on Saturday
      25th at 9.30 am / 7.30 pm and on
      Sunday 26th at 2.30 pm / 10.30 pm.

      We are proud of our institution and the fact that Times Now covered us
      we would like to share this happiness with you all as without your
      support many things would not have been possible.

      We will share you the you tube details soon

      With Warm Regards

      --
      M A Shivaprakash
      Founder/Managing Trustee