invited by AAm AADAMI PARTY to join social forum

  • <mailg@...>
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 10, 2014
      Hello,

      You have been invited by AAm AADAMI PARTY to join our New Aam Aadami social forum. On this forum you can share your views or express you problems. Join yourself and also invite your friend to join and spread our network. To join, please follow the link below:

      http://aamaadami.net:/network/Signup.php

      Best Regards,
      Aam Aadami Network
    • gcmbinty
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 11, 2014
        Ref: Karamyog Digest Nr 6960 dated 11.01.2014, item Nr 2.

        AAP's initial performance and sincerity of the Kejriwal in Delhi appear positive and does inspire encouraging them. But as a citizen I would like to know the definition of Aam Admi, because:

        1.   Auto/taxi drivers who fleece the public day in and day out despite the best auto fares, are categorised the aam aadmi seeking doing away of police challans and other penalties for not following traffic rules;
        2.   Vegetable vendor on the street who sells to consumers in short weighs with complaints galore, is an aam admi seeking protection from AAP.
        3.   Retailers of goods and services charge VAT from consumers, without giving the benefit of 'set off' value under the VAT scheme, are the aam admi seeking variety of concessions from AAP.
        4.   Huge number of government employees, called the most corrupt, who made the Anna Hazare-Kejriwal-Kiran Bedi team to launch the initial Agitation Against Corruption, are the aam admi in Janta Darbar with complaints before Kejriwal.
        5.   Landlords in charging extremely exorbitantly rents from residential tenants, particularly in urbanised villages, raising the same every six months on one excuse or the other like water charges, electricity charges - biggest cause of inflation, making fellow citizens poor - and generally not giving any receipts nor paying the income tax, but are the aam admi before the AAP in Janta Darbar.
        6.   The youth in the age is an aam admi, but not when get the job of a professional who aim is to make exorbitant profits for the employer or the self.
        7.   Constituents of political parties are said to be the most corrupt when in government, but are the aam admi when out of service.

        WHO IS NOT the Aam Aadmi? Arvind Kejriwal - to define.
      • denis_khan
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 11, 2014

          Sir,

          Congrats for your dedication to root out Corruption. You will agree that it is important to save the economy. Please help in gathering support for my petition. You have kindly acknowledged receipt, but tangible support will help us onward.

          ‘The alarming Current Account Deficit-CAD – of about 6.7% of the GDP will leave a debt trail of about $33 billion for GEN NEXT. In the US, $1 =100cents. In India Re.1 =100paisa. We should stop the small change disappearance at the micro level!  Kindly help in disseminating my petition re the disappearance of small change. .Here's the link: <http://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/rbi-bring-back-the-black-money-and-stop-the-small-change-shortage>.’

          Thanks & Regards

          Denis

        • G.C. Mathur
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 12, 2014
            Corruption does not simply mean the bribe giving or bribe taking to get a job through. It is dishonesty, sleaze in any deal or transaction. Undue getting rich by making others poor is also corruption. Scam is a kind of practical application of corruption - muddy affair that makes it difficult to separate water from the slush.

            Today, it is observation, the two most common practices of corruption are (1) abuse of non disclosure of procedures of collecting taxes on sales that leads to generation of black money, and (2) rents charged without basis and in certain cases like rent on residential premises particularly in unorganised locations where receipts are rarely issued and if issued, it is not for the full amount. .How?

            1.    In the case of taxes on sales of goods and services (services like in the restaurants included) the cash memos though mentioning all sorts of registration numbers of the establishments are not at all accounted in the assessment because the tax assessment is mostly based on periodical returns of sales. Also, because, the establishments do maintain duplicate records, one to calculate the owners profits/loss, and the other to satisfy the dishonest tax inspectors.
            Solution:    Technology. Get all the sales business interlinked online with the central control at the sales tax office which is possible.

            2.    I can give examples of how house rents in the unorganised sectors (urbanised villages in metro cities particularly) are being charged - 10% annually on the monthly rent settled at the time of letting out and then additionally every 3-6 months in the name of the difference in the market rates and what the agreed monthly rent was, or, in the name of electricity charges (unit rates are raised every now and then as if the landlords are the producers, besides denying the benefits the slab rates provide to the consumers), water charges or any other like chowkidar which were not in the original term of the agreement - written or verbal - in the knowledge that it is not possible for a tenant to keep shifting like nomads. And, the most important part is the role of the panchayats in these urban villages who guide and protect the landlords who have tremendous capacity to hoard or hold on to the property and create artificial shortage.
            Solution:    Revive application of Rent Control Act in the country, particularly in the metro cities for fixing house rents. It must include the condition that any property 'to let' must have independent electric connection from the supplier to the tenant .Application of rent control act must be made mandatory and freed from the concept of 'free market economy'.

            G C Mathur
            Convenor-Trustee Treasurer, Binty
            New Delhi: 110070
            Tel: +91 11 26136232, 26132420. M: 9910338312.
            Email: gcmbinty@...

            Karmayog Digest Nr 6961 dated 12.01.2014:\

            Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:01 am (PST) . Posted by:

            denis_khan

          • Kaushik Mehta
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 14, 2014
              Dear Sir,
              It is sure in this country that Aam party has brought a political revolution after a long break like shri Jayprakash Narayan.I would add here that I have witness a revolution during my college days 1965-66.In Morvi,dist Rajkot a student of hostel were fed up with every increase of their mess bill. And a group of students have started revolution to protest agaist rise in their mess bill. The movement turned into a Socio political movement and Nav nirman movement had taken a very big turn and whole Congress governent were brought to dust and a rise of janta Dal came in to existance and ultimately power in Gujrat.I fel old good days have come back.It is the youth of this coutry will change the existing corruption and corrupt practise. in our country. It is rightly said wait & watch.
              Kaushik Mehta
              Email i.d.mehta942@...