CSR (2012-13) by Kalyani Steels Ltd.

  • Pearl - Karmayog
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2013

      CSR by Kalyani Steels Ltd.

      Sales: Rs 1027 Cr

      Profit before Tax: Rs 38 Cr

      Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
      No CSR initiatives in Kalyani Steels Ltd. Annual Report (2012-13)

      Source: The Kalyani Group website

      Corporate Social Responsibility

      The group provides opportunities for our staff to learn and develop. To help with this, we have developed three Community Development Centres to sponsor over 250 families in and around Pune. The centre is a space for social emancipation, recreation, and income generation for women. The center organizes personality development camps, medical check-ups, study classes and camps for children.

      Very recently, the group has funded a housing project for flood affected families at Koppal District in Karnataka. The project is spread over an area of 41 Acres with 395 independent houses.

      In this deliberate, sustained and planned effort, we stand dedicated to being ecofriendly and socially responsible. And, being a company that cares.

      Chairman: B N Kalyani

      Registered Office

      Kalyani Steels Ltd.

      Mundhwa