volunteer avbl for slums

  • Senaeya
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      Hello!
      I'm going to be coming to India in July and am looking for an opportunity to
      work in the slums of Bombay. I would like to work directly with the
      underprivileged instead of doing office related work. Would your
      organization have a need for volunteers such as myself or offer the kind of
      opportunity I am looking for?

      Sincerely,
      Senaeya

      p.s. I'm from Canada and was born in India. I moved to Canada when I was
      eight and lived in Pune till I was eight though I have forgotten most of my
      hindi I am sure I'll learn quickly.