Bangalore Metro construction unmindful of road users below

  • Gundappa Srinivas
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2013
      Dear Respected All,

      Namaskar! and God Bless You all

      Today at Deepanjalinagar Metro Work, my friend travelling in his bike to the office narrowly missed the water which was being poured on top , he was coming to office, what if the water had fallen on him,  if he had lost control of the vehicle, disasters will happen if this kind of negligence is being done by the metro people. Had this water fallen on kids going to school or somebody to some interview.

      The incident shocked him very much and he is disturbed.

      We humbly request you all concerned  (BMRCL) and pleaseeeeeeee, please we beg with folded hands to all the above important  people to advise that BMRCL to stop this disturbance to the citizens by taking 100% positive steps.

      Sir, once again we request you to please help us

      --

      LOVE ALL SERVE ALL FORGIVE ALL HELP EVER PRAYER EVER SMILE EVER
      GOD BLESS YOU

      Aum Namo Bhagavathe Sadguru Sri  Sai Baba
      Samastha Lokaas Jivas Ananta Kalaha Sathya Dharma Shanthi Prema Ahimsa Ananda Sukhino Bhavanthu

      Save Environment, Plant Trees, Recycle Products

      G.Srinivas