Skill Certification Centre at Taj lands End, Mumbai

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2013

      On 24-Aug-2013, at 7:27 PM, Agnelo Rodrigues <arodryx@...> wrote:

      Subject: Opportunity for HK and F&B Training - Building Livelihoods

      Dear NGO/Institute/School/College

      Greetings from Skill Certification Centre at Taj lands End, Mumbai.

      We are at the stage of the year when the present batch is over and the next batch is due for selection.

      I would like to invite the list of students who are interested in a three month (90 days) Hospitality Training (from Septemebr 2013 to Decemeber 2013) in Housekeeping and Food & Beverage Operations at the Skill Certification Centre - Taj Lands End. This training helps individuals build a career in Hospitality and grow forward without being dependant. Thus it is a curriculum which grooms the entire personality of the individual and helps develop self confidence to face the real world.

      Once we receive the list of students from your end we are looking at a selection process (starting from 26 August to 2 Septemebr 2013) with four basic criteria:

      ·         Between 18 to 24years of age

      ·         Individual should be tenth standard pass or above

      ·         Basic inclination to learn and with right attitude

      ·         Hold over English Language (basic)

      This curriculum will be 5 days a week in the afternoon from 1400hrs to 1700hrs. After training in Decemeber we are also looking at recruitment for these individuals with good performance.

      Also kindly note I am open to meeting the students at your premise for a campus connect and give them a brief about the program.

      Do feel free to pen in regard to the same before 30 August 2013 so that I can plan accordingly.

      PS: Also incase we have not been associated earlier do feel free to send me a brief in regard to your Ward/NGO/Organization/Institute.

      Kind regards,

      Shaileja Nema Singh

      Skill Certification Centre Manager- Mumbai

      Taj Lands End
      Bandstand , Bandra (West)
      Mumbai 400 050, India
      Tel No.  + 91-22-66687481/ 9167408908

      Fax No. + 91-22-66681338
      Email  :

      Our Website: Taj Lands End, Mumbai

      Website: www.tajhotels.com

      For Reservations, email us at: landsend.mumbai@...

      <image005.png>  like us on facebook     <image006.jpg>  leave a review on tripadvisor

      For reservations please call Taj Reservations Worldwide 24 hours a day 7 days a week toll-free on: India 1800 111 825 (non-MTNL/BSNL callers dial +91 22 66011825).

      Users from Mumbai, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Ahmedabad can call 66011825 toll-free without the STD code.

      Member of The Leading Hotels of the World

      A TΛTΛ Enterprise