Fwd: Amendments to the Whistleblowers Protection Bill 2011- CHRI's ready reckoner

  • Bhaskar Prabhu
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2013

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Venkatesh Nayak <venkateshnayak.ss@...>
      Date: Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 2:58 PM

      Dear all,
      Yesterday I sent out a preliminary analysis of the amendments that the Central Government proposes to make in the Whistleblowers Protection Bill. Today I have attached a tabulated ready reckoner comparing the changes with the clauses in the original version and our preliminary comments for your reference (first attachment). I have also attached a copy of the notice of amendments that the Government has given to the Rajya Sabha (second attachment). The original version of the Bill as passed by the Lok Sabha is also attached for your reference. (third attachment).

      Please circulate this email alert widely.

      In order to access our previous email alerts on RTI and related issues please click on: http://www.humanrightsinitiative.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=65&Itemid=84 You will find the links at the top of this web page. If you do not wish to receive these email alerts please send an email to this address indicating your refusal.

      Thanks

      Venkatesh Nayak

      Programme Coordinator

      Access to Information Programme