Intro to Scholars Without Borders - website for Academic Publications

  • <info@...>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2013

      Welcome to Scholars without Borders

      The Website for Academic Publications from India

      We are a bookstore for academic books and other resources that are produced in India. But more than that, we really care that you should get the best books available!

      Books on our site can be ordered and paid for online. Payment options include Credit Card or bank transfer (from anywhere), or Paypal (in US$ only). Within India we accept cheques, demand drafts,money orders, cash ....

      Need a book that is not listed on our site? We can source any book (published in India or even elsewhere)-just write in!! Our email addresses are mail@... and scholarswithoutborders@...

      Need a book and don't mind a USED copy? We have links with bookstores outside India and can get most titles for you!
      Like to talk? Call us at (+91) 9654526346. Internet dodgy? Text us- we take SMS orders too!