Re: Amendments to RTI Act will retsrict the fundamental rights of citize

  • G.C. Mathur
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2013
      I have a gut feeling that the ruling party who has been taking the credit of RTI Act's introduction, which pleased the citizens tremendously, will not go in for any such amendments as are feared. Things will boil to a degree after which the matriarch of the family will come down heavily against any such move to amend the RTI Act. And, this is playing politics.

      G C Mathur
      Convenor-Trustee Treasurer, Binty
      ( A Voluntary Consumer Organisation)
      Regd. Office: H No 9-B/9, 1st Floor