open manholes -- death traps when water-logging occurs

  • karmayog.org NEW
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2013

      On 30-Jun-2013, at 1:31 PM, Kamal Shah <kshah623@...> wrote:

      Sorry to confess Ma'm that I am losing interest in the Social work in this Country .
      The people here are very very selfish and opportunist . It's only because of social platforms
      like Karmayog , Forum for Fast Justice and my inner soul , I try to participate aggressively
      in an event/incident  I catch hold off. Many people fell because of these open hells which
      got hidden during rain because of water clogging . I do not know how many went to the DMC
      to complaint .........
      Even the sub engineer Mr Koregaonkar who was standing on the road side when I was with his
      worker, did not even bother to speak to me . He is responsible for road monitoring as he is from road
      maintenance dept . Again I called up the Dis'cell and warned that I will be pursuing the matter and
      try to register an FIR against the irresponsible officers .
      Unbelievable but true that the salary of the Sr Engineers have been raised to Rs 70000 plus but
      no change in their attitudes neither any change in people's mindset .

      Thanks to Karmayog Team which gives us energy to fight against the odd's.
      Kamal Shah

      From: Kamal Shah <kshah623@...>
      Date: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:08 pm
      Subject: Fw: Complaint to Ward Officer P/north regarding open MANHOLES at Malad Link road