Volunteer - SHAILESH - Bangalore - KA

  • <info@...>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2013
      Volunteer Registration Form
      NameSHAILESH
      GenderMale
      Languages spokenHINDI, ENGLISH
      I am based in (City)Bangalore
      My Availability
      I can work fromhome
      I can workemail
      I can Workevenings
      Hours per week I can devote3-5
      Timings or any restrictions or preferencesSaturday and Sunday
      A stipend isnotaccepted
      My interests / background
      Type of volunteer activities I am interested inAny type where ever organisation wants to utilize me.
      Type of non-profits that would interest me Service to Humanity
      I want to volunteer because.....Instead of wasting my time in some other activities...if I can work for NGO's will give me some satisfaction.
      Hobbies / InterestsPlaying, Reading, Travelling.
      My profile I am a software engineer in a MNC. Earlier was in Mumbai now in Bangalore. Done my engineering in E&Comm from Rajasthan.
      Volunteer activites I have doneI have worked for ISKCON, college time worked to organised blood donation camps, also worked as volunteer for Gujarat Relief fund during schooling.
      contact person
      nameShailesh
      Phone NumberBest time to call
      work direct
      work board
      home
      cell
      emailshaileshojha007@...
      website, if any
      Comments for Karmayog.comKeep growing in the service of humanity.