Is your employer refusing to pay you Gratuity, read this blog

  • Govind... Hoping for better
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2013

      Hi Friends,

      I have covered payment of Gratuity Act on this post. It contains all required forms for download, what compliance an HR need to do, to whom it is applicable and how to calculate the Gratuity. It provide information for both employer and employee. I hope you will love it. Please read and share.

      Please read it at:

      --
      "The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people,

      --Napoleon

      Govind- +91-9960704146
      Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/hrgovind
      Blog: http://simplygovind.blogspot.com