Re: Society and the devil inside us

  • Eric Dsa
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 27, 2013
      The problem we face in our country is overpopulation. We need to do something about it on war footing. Otherwise the city slums will keep growing and poverty will continue to plague us.

      Sent from my iPad
    • Sadanand Nadkarni
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 30, 2013
        I whloe heatredly support you. Population control ought to be our top priority item when discussing ANY PROBLEM. All subsidies must be conditional to MANDATORY sterilization by one or the other spouse of the couple. That was suggested by Dr.Karan singh, during Emergency but the law was scraped post-emergency. It needs to be revived, orherwise there will be massacres in the country..

        --
        With Regards,
        Dr. S.V. Nadkarni,
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 30, 2013

          --
          Hi and Namaste,
          Has any thing done on a 'war-footing ' really been sustainable ? Population is increasing fast - you are right here - only to a point. he problems we face is due to wrong economic policies that

          Ramanand Kowta   Mumbai
          ph   9892910023.
          hurry.alley@...
          wah_re_rama@...