composting from kitchen waste and vermi composting information

  • HEMANT SAHU
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2013
      Dear Shri Satish ji

      It is very inspiring to see that people like you are really making the young ones aware of the composting out of waste . I also want to join this move and want to start in nearby schools this awareness in children . and I do not know from where to start so I am writing this to you after seeing information from karmayogi site. pl guide me further in the matter. By profession I am electrical engineer and have also done MSc ecology and environment.Presently I am working in Indian railways as chief electrical engineer(on leave) and now out of desire to contribute something to society I am taking up this project. I am presently doing Land mark education"s Self Development and leadership program and have taken the project of making people aware of composting from kitchen waste by methods of home composting, vermicomposting and community composting. Please guide me to take up the issue further in society. Thanks.

      with regards

      Rita sahu