Volunteer - Thangsangkham - Churachandpur - MN

  • <info@...>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2013
      Volunteer Registration Form
      NameThangsangkham
      GenderMale
      Languages spokenEnglish, Hindi, Paite, Mizo, Gangte, Hmar
      I am based in (City)Churachandpur
      My Availability
      I can work fromhome
      I can workvisiting
      I can Workanytime
      Hours per week I can devote3-5
      Timings or any restrictions or preferencesI can work on weekdays
      A stipend isneeded
      My interests / background
      Type of volunteer activities I am interested inDrug abuse, Child labour, Social issues and handicapped.
      Type of non-profits that would interest me Social
      I want to volunteer because.....I want to help humanity.
      Hobbies / InterestsReading, Travelling and playing soccer.
      Volunteer activites I have doneNone so far..Yet worked for the then Satyam in writing their projects for HIV related cases in Nigeria.
      contact person
      nameThangsangkham
      Phone NumberBest time to call
      work direct
      work board
      home
      cell97749694275pm- 10 pm
      emailvthangsangkham@...
      website, if any
      Comments for Karmayog.comI really appreciate it. Happen to come across while writing an article for a local newspaper about Banks and CSR