TOI ad inviting candidates for post of Central Info Commissioner

  • Krishnaraj Rao
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2013
      My dear Friends,

      It's a lovely morning! Please see the attached advert inviting candidates for the post of Central Information Commissioner. This is a great victory and opportunity for civil society to serve the country; we must take full advantage of it! I urge all serious-minded & knowledgeable activists apply in large numbers. Kindly motivate all suitable candidates to apply, to ensure that favourite government officials are not their only choice.

      The eligibility criteria and proforma mentioned in the ad are here: http://ccis.nic.in/WriteReadData/CircularPortal/D2/D02rti/4_3_2013-IR.pdf

      FAQs about why civil society candidates (i.e. you and I) must apply: http://www.indiatogether.org/2010/may/rti-apply.htm

      Warm Regards,
      Krish