Materials Needed by - Sneha Sagar Society - Mumbai

    Message 1 of 1 , May 23 11:26 PM

      Materials Needed by Nonprofits
      NGO nameSneha Sagar Society
      NGO CityMumbai
      NGO StateMH
      Will you arrange for pick up?Yes
      Type of Materials Needed1school furniture,furniture,T.V., Fridge,kitchen utensils Inverter, food grains, medicines,ambulance, second hand vehicle,
      Description of MaterialsThese articles are required for our Aged Home for the destitutes women and the orphaned children.
      Type of Materials Needed2donation of plot/house/ bunglow
      Description of MaterialsThe demand for Aged Homes are increasing as many women are left on the streets to defend for themselves. we have to turn away many a deserving case for want of space and facilities, the demand is very high and space insufficient.
      contact person
      nameSr. Martha Mandal
      phone number022-26766203
      mobile9867846323