Volunteers needed for AKKARAI BEACH CLEANUP in Chennai

  • info@...
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 11:00 PM
      �Subject:Volunteers needed for AKKARAI BEACH CLEANUP
      �Main Point:V R Volunteers group have already completed 6 weeks of Beach awareness campaign to regular users
      �Category of Topic:Select Category of Topic
      �Message:

      AKKARAI(Sholinganallur-WaterTank) BEACH CLEANUP May 12(Sunday)- 4:30PM-6:30PM

      SUMMARY
      =========

      Mission - Spread the awareness to our society to preserve the nature.
      How - Clean up 1 Km of the beach
      When - Sunday, May 12, 2013, 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM
      Who - V R Volunteers is organizing it and we welcome the Individual volunteers or Groups (companies, schools, colleges, non-profit groups, ..)

      HISTORY:
      =======
      V R Volunteers group have already completed 6 weeks of Beach awareness campaign to regular users of Akkarai beach and done a petition drive for providing garbage bins at every corner at Akkarai Beach.

      ACTION PLAN:
      ===========
      4:30 PM - 100+ Volunteers join at the Akkarai Beach - Shyamala Garden Avenue Road
      4:35 PM - Distribution of Trash bags and Gloves to the volunteers
      4:45 PM - Splitting into two groups headed by VRV and starting the Cleanup from both the ends
      6:15 PM - Collection of Trash and dumping it at the end of the road for the chennai corporation authorities to collect
      6:20 PM - Share your experiences

      We need your help to spread this message to your friends on the social networks by sharing this message.
      https://www.facebook.com/events/516750975027928/?context=create

      Any Query� you can contact any one of the below volunteers

      Sureshkumar - 9843677487
      Jai Ganesh – 9791050514

      https://www.facebook.com/groups/122477607896651/

      http://v-r-volunteers.blogspot.in/