Re: Shall not beg , shall not quit

  • Tholiya
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2013
      You are on right path. Always right path are full of hurdles and difficulties. But one right and god makes the majority and all others scheming against you will fail and fail badly in their life. Some day I will write on pitiable end of such bad ppl whom I monitored closely and kept track of. They suffer and suffer badly.

      Faith in god and good karmas will always help.

      May god bless you,
      Alok

      --- In karmayog@yahoogroups.com, Amitabh Thakur <amitabhth@...> wrote:

      > Shall not beg , shall not quit  (My views)
    • suraj
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6, 2013
        My salutation Sir. We need people like you and Mr. Ashok Khemka to inspire us to do our duties without fear and without thinking adverse reactions, for we must not be part of corrupt & inefficient system.

        Best regards,
        S.P. Manchanda