Fwd: Application for reimbursement of medical expenses.

  • karmayog
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 1:55 AM
       From: Bharat Sahoo <bshelp2013@...>

      Sir/Madam,

      I the undersigned beg to state that my son Suryamani Sahoo aged about 28 years met a severe road accident on dtd. 11/03/2013 on the National Highway at 9 Pm., Odisha. Due to the said accident my son received grievous head injuring and lost his sense. He was admitted in Apollo Hospital, Bhubaneswar on dt. 13/03/2013 and kept in ICU for treatment. Since                        dt.13/03/2013 he was still kept in ICU of the Hospital and under treatment.

      I belong to very poor family and also BPL category, I am cultivator and our only source of income is daily labour for agriculture. As I am very poor, I am completely unable to met the medical expenses of my son who is still in the hospital. Though initially we have managed to deposit some amount in the hospital at the time of admission, latter I am fully unable to pay/clear the dues of the hospital as sum of Rs. 5 lakhs has been a accumulated and payable to the hospital. If we will not pay the dues to hospital they will not continue the treatment and my son life will be in dark.

      Under this situation in have no other way but to pray your good self to be kind  enough to help some amount for the treatment of my son and payment of dues to the hospital. Therefore I pray you to help some amount for the above purpose to save the life of my son.

      I am enclosing the copy of the admission report of the hospital for your kind information.

      With regards

      Yours Faithfully,
       (Jemamani Sahoo)
      Tel No,- +91 9337126929