SATYA - BMC - Miscellaneous - L Ward

  • <info@...>
    Message 1 of 8 , May 6, 2013
      SATYA (Suggest Action to Transform Your Area) Complaint / suggestion Form has been filled on 06-05-2013

       A. Details of complaint already filed with BMC
       Date complaint filed with BMC 12/04/2013
       Method of filing of complaint online via MCGM website
       BMC Complaint no. 0721593981
       Complained to L Ward, Estate Department, reminder faxed to Municipal Commissioner on fax no.22655927
       Response of BMC  When I called Municipal Commissioner office, I was given Fax no.22655927 to fax the complaint which was done. But till todate no action is taken
       Follow-up through RTI?
       No. Reason No. I thought of waiting.

       B. Complaint Details
       City Mumbai
       Ward L
       Area Kurla (W)
       Nearest Main Road Chandivli
       Problem Since One Month Ago
       Category Miscellaneous
       Sub-category MSC90 - Others
       Brief Subject  Unauthorised swimming pool and additional row hous
       Detailed Complaint No action has been taken against my above complain so far. Called up L Ward and Asst Commissioner, Mr Kale and was told that they will take action but no action is taken. Construction of additiuonal row house is almost getting completed at row house 1, powai vihar complex, near gopal sharma school, powai, mumbai 400076
       Suggestion for a Solution Bungalow no. 1 at Powai Vihar has constructed a swimming pool in his row house and now he has constructed and extended his row house. He has also started commercial activities causing inconvenience to all the resience of powai vihar complex

       C. Complainant's Details