Justice delayed is justice denied

  • GANESH Upadhyay
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2013
      Justice delayed is justice denied.
      Going through Mr Amitabh Thakur's personal experiences explained in details one is forced to think about the justice system in our country. The legal help groups/NGOs and good Samaritan must come forward to help solve and highlight many such cases. Most of the people suffer as "they say papi pet ka swal hai". Corruption has to be highlighted in wider forum and KARMYOG is doing a great service.

      A sorry state of affairs.

      JAI HIND

      Ganesh

      Get your own FREE website and domain with business email solutions, click here
    • Amitabh Thakur
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2013
        thanks a lot, sir. the purpose was not to present my personal plight (if any) but to exhort my friends yo break their silence to any perceived injustice they suffer. that possibly is the only way to fight out the present situation

        Amitabh