SATYA - BMC - Buildings - L Ward

  • <info@...>
    Message 1 of 14 , May 6 1:32 AM
      SATYA (Suggest Action to Transform Your Area) Complaint / suggestion Form has been filled on 06-05-2013

       A. Details of complaint already filed with BMC
       Date complaint filed with BMC 12/04/2013
       Method of filing of complaint online via MCGM website
       BMC Complaint no. 0721593981
       Complained to L Ward, Estate Department, reminder faxed to Municipal Commissioner on fax no.22655927
       Response of BMC  When I called Municipal Commissioner office, I was given Fax no.22655927 to fax the complaint which was done. I sent the fax and also called L Ward Asst Comm Mr Kale on his mobile. But till todate no action is taken
       Follow-up through RTI?
       No. Reason no not yet.

       B. Complaint Details
       City Mumbai
       Ward L
       Area Kurla (W)
       Nearest Main Road Chandivli
       Problem Since One Month Ago
       Category Buildings
       Sub-category BLD01 - Unauthorised construction/development
       Brief Subject  swimming pool, add row house construction
       Detailed Complaint Had complained to BMC and had called up Municipal Commissioner's office. Was given fax no. 22655927 to fax the complain. I sent a fax with the complain details as wel. Also, I had spoken to Asst Commissioner L Ward, Mr Kale on his mobile telling him that no action has been taken. I was promised action but nothing has happened.The additional row house construction is almost completed and commercial activities have started as well.

       C. Complainant's Details