Volunteer - Ishan Pasrija - Delhi - DL

  • <info@...>
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2013
      Volunteer Registration Form
      NameIshan Pasrija
      GenderMale
      Languages spokenHindi, English
      I am based in (City)Delhi
      My Availability
      I can work fromoffice
      I can workvisiting
      I can Workevenings
      Hours per week I can devote10+
      Timings or any restrictions or preferencesAvailable from mid May to June end 2013
      A stipend isnotnecessary
      My interests / background
      Type of volunteer activities I am interested inLooking for field work to get insight into the different issues. Want to get into serious work. Engaging with the aggrieved and assisting in planning the course of action.
      I want to volunteer because.....I've worked with Hum Kisan Sangathan before this and it was very enjoyable and it inspired and motivated me a great deal to work in the social sector
      My profile I'm graduating from IIT Delhi this year. Going for post graduation this year to FMS, Delhi. Have interned with Hum Kisan Sangathan NGO before this, where I helped manage the RTI office, studied the various issues in rural areas through frequent visits to different villages and taught the students in organization school.
      Volunteer activites I have doneNone just the internship mentioned above
      contact person
      nameIshan Pasrija
      Phone NumberBest time to call
      work direct