Re: Consumer / RTI Activists needed in Delhi

  • j_nc2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2013
      Dear sir
      I am a consumer/RTI activist for awareness of consumer rights and RTI act. I am interested in providing my services for the benefit of the society. I may menation that I was able to get the refund of my daughter fee (MBBS admission) after 16 years . Regarding RTI, I have got a number of application filed and got the reply. I am a retired senior scientist from BARC Mumbai and settled at 25B/JD block, Pitampura Delhi. My phone no is 011-27316953.
      Please do contact me for further details.
      Dr N C Jain
      28-4-13