new masalas at Gandhiana

  • karmayog
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2013
       From: Michelle Chawla <michelle@...>

      Greetings from Gandhiana!!

      Its that time of the year, when many parts of India get into "masala" making mode. Unfortunately, the urban dweller has little time for the smaller pleasures of life. However, when you buy a packet of branded masala and smell it and smell the one made at home -- you can tell the difference immediately. Food cooked by the pure unadulterated masalas also taste better.

      So at Gandhiana, we have launched a series of our own products (masalas and more), grown by the farmers of the Gandhiana Self Help Group or sourced from known farms and then processed at our location in Dahanu. We have the required food processing license and our organic certification license process is underway.

      So if you are looking to try out the regular but "can't do without" spice - turmeric and red chilly powder for your kitchen, check out
      http://gandhiana.org/red-chilly-powder.html
      http://gandhiana.org/turmeric-powder-617.html

      We also have finger millet flour (ragi atta) and sorghum flour (gavti jowar atta) besides our popular chikoo chips, curry leaf powder and sun dried tomatoes.

      Do check us out!

      Regards

      Michelle
      Gandhiana