Education - 1000x500 for School Without Walls

  • <info@...>
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2013
       Subject:1000x500 for School Without Walls
       Main Point:This year, we'd like to see if we can raise the funds needed to support our program (about Rs. 5, 00,000) in a different way than usual - usually extensive community services. It is our conclusion th
       Category of Topic:Education
       Message:
      Dear Friend,
      All we need is a contribution of Rs 500 from 1,000 citizens (ideally, please make contributions by cheque in favour of SYAMANTAK or write to us for instructions to make a NEFT/Net Banking transfer).

      If you are willing to support the Syamantak initiative, enter your details here. You can make the payment direct to Syamantak Bank account later. This is only meant to keep track of the support forthcoming for the "1000x500" fund raising. Moreover, as a token of our appreciation we would like to send our supported a box of Jackfruit Chocolates. Please click on the below mentioned link to enter your details
      https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QUS5ui03CTNEiPcW2Cdsh6GkClkCx7iWWQ63t-xazLY/viewform

      For more details, please have a look at...
      https://smore.com/q0y8

      Sincerely yours,
      Meenal Desai,
      Syamantak,