Unethical Business Practices - Lets Fight it out

  • Vikas Vadodara
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2013
      Our Cell received a complaint on unethical business practice for duping up INR 30,000/- cash and Gold Ornaments by some religious thag for doing some trantra mantra for a problem face by a family.
      Getting no result since last 2 year, family approached the thag and he was not responding. Knowing the facts we wrote to the thag for returning the cash & ornaments. Result was seen in 48 hrs and today the matter is been settled with a big smile on the family.
      Truth always wins

      (Names are not disclosed for some reason)

      Any such cases can be marked to us at vikastrust1@... with your details and evidence, if you wish to take up the matter. Pl provide your contact detail too.

      --

      With Warm Regards

      Zoher Doctor / Vikas Trust

      Founder & Managing Trustee

      Display Center & Sales Outlet: Nr. Gajanand Chambers, Vej Market, Opp. GEB, Fatehgunj, Vadodara 390002 Guj India

      Registered Address: 402, Bholesai Apt., Bh. Emperor, Parsi St, Fatehgunj, Vadodara 390002  GUJ  INDIA

      Direct: +91 9824063400 / +91 9227896904

      Office: +91 265 6553344

      You may like to visit

      Our Web Site http://www.vikastrust.org/ or
      Face book page www.facebook.com/vikastrustngo to know about our activities

      Some of the videos of our activities are uploaded on YouTube, which u may like to watch

      Check out the VIKAS TRUST Activities

      Media Coverage of the inauguration of DISPLAY CENTER & SALES OUTLET

      What the Auto Rickshaw Beneficiaries has to say

      Lets convert farm labours to skill workers

      Picking up the beneficiaries of M S University- Polytechnic for tailoring / stitching work