Re: Political parties must be accountable for their funding

  • prasad subramaniam
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 17, 2013
      Can anyone tell me which national political party in India have and are providing proper accounts of their funding to the respective government departments including the Election Commission... Kindly do some research before sending your replies. All your replies would be welcome coz this would support all of us in getting this to the public domain...

      Thank you.

      Prasad Subramaniam
      07666912020