Re: 28 MPs have disclosed their IT returns; what about the rest?

  • j_nc2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17, 2013
      At the time of filing nomination, every candidate is supposed to declare his/her (I)assest(II)qualification(III)Pending criminal cases angainst him/her. It ios a different matter that the same is not made public.It will be worthwhile, if the above information(one word each) is printed in the ballot paper so that each voter can take correct decision for the voting.I hope, it will be done some day. It will be another forward step to make Indians free.Today, India is free but not Indians.
      Dr N C Jain