Enroll for Short Term Courses at DBM centres during the Summer Vacations

  • Farheen Peshimam
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 3:22 AM
      Dharma Bharati Mission is an NGO working to lend a helping hand to the underpriveleged in mumbai

      .
      This Summer at our Vocational Training Centres at Santacruz,Trombay and Govandi we have Certified courses in Mehendi.Tailoring,Beautician and Mobile Repair as well as one month summer vacation courses in flower making.pot painting,fabric painting ,glass painting,candle making and many more

      4) We provide library facilities and computer learning at our centres at Govandi,Santacruz and Trombay .We have Certified Courses in Basic and Advance Computers,DTP and Tally with a duration of one month to three months

      Besides this through the year
      We work with the children studying in the 24  schools of Govandi, Trombay Ambernath ,Dadar  ,Malad,Santacruz and South Mumbai.

      We provide meals to 2000 Underpriveleged children studying in some of these  schools

      We also enroll girls for para nursing courses
      .
      The aim is to transform students and women into technically qualified and skilled adults with an overall grooming and training to work to earn a comfortable livelihood .

      Our programme goes beyond school, and addresses the needs of these under-privileged children in their journey from adolescence to responsible men/women at work, duly qualified with technical skill, life skills, soft skills and English.

      .All enrolled individuals are taught Life skills and English too
       We request u to join us by encouraging individuals to avail the Facilities
       because Together we Can Make a Difference.

       To know us better do see our website:dbmindia.org To enroll or sponsor  contact Farheen at 9819108191 and to connect with us as a volunteer do email us with ur details at dbmindia1@...
      Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone