Update and follow-up from National Reform Summit

  • karmayog
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 8:17 AM
      Sanjeev Sabhlok <sabhlok@...> wrote:

      Dear Friend

      Most of those receiving this email have participated in the National Reform Summit that was held from 5-8 April. I'd like to once again thank you for taking the trouble of coming over to Haridwar at such short notice. We left with the feeling that we are a closely bonded team for India.

      Many more wanted to come but were unable to do so. I expect and hope that they will be actively involved in the Sone Ki Chidiya movement as it rapidly expands in the coming days with your support.

      I've provided a brief summary of outcomes here:
      http://sabhlokcity.com/2013/04/short-report-on-national-reform-summit-deliberations-5-8-april/. This includes slides.

      Expression of Interest in joining SKC Federation:
      If you are interested in joining SKC Federation, please complete the following simple form. This is not a membership form, which is currently being developed:
      https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ercWfknw0f7IIdAjOPLgDflJU4h-0SvyHYWo1qTLNb4/viewform

      Even if you completed a hard copy form at the Reform Summit, it will be safer to spend another  2 minutes to complete the electronic form.

      Revised vision/agenda for change will be sent out, as well as minutes of the Summit, in the coming days. We are already taking steps to activate the SKC Federation office in Delhi, and will provide an update on that as well.

      A Forum has been set up (http://sonekichidiya.in/forum/) for those who will join the Federation. Other electronic means of communication will also be established soon and details communicated to those who join/wish to join the Federation.

      It was a pleasure working with you at Haridwar. Look forward to more active engagement in the coming days.

      Please share this email as widely as possible within your networks, so we can grow rapidly and get all good people on board in the coming few weeks.

      Please also continue working on the suggestions you made at the Summit. Please also volunteer to establish various organisational committees.

      Regards
      Sanjeev

      sanjeev sabhlok
      Blog, Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter