Avbl.: Free dental check up camp & lecture for NGOs in Vasai area

  • GRIVA PAREKH
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 10:56 PM

      Sir,I am dental surgeon from vasai ,practicing since 1974 in Vasai.Now we have started free dental check up camp and lecture on dental subject     to Charitable Institutes.We offer you this service ,if you are interested as your Jeevan Darshan Kendra is very active in social work .Please don’t hesitate to call on us anytime  to our office.Thanks,With best regards……Dr.dinkar U.Shenai…9960951251,2326109(Morng),2332870(eve)