Re: After last day's work Justice Chandru took the suburban train ho

  • Dr Rita Savla
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      Since last few years i communicate with government officer for  policy change and improve the infrastructure for the early medical response system post accident and disaster and prevention of accidents

      I have understood one things in same system few does really good work without being corrupt while many blame the system and don’t do work/corruptions

      if few can work then why others can’t work?

      So conclusion is its inner willingness to work dedicatedly and give your best and be internally satisfied by the whatever one get – without being much greedy

      Hope we get few more people like Justice Chandru

      Such few people make the India worth living place and motive people like me to work for the cause

      With Warm Regards,
      Dr Rita Savla,
      Founder Director
      RADHEE Disaster and Education Foundation
      www.radhee.com
      Consulting Homeopath
      www.1stmyhealth.com
      Mob- +91-9833835789