Re: Ajit Pawar: 'If no water in dam, do we urinate in it?'

  • m.k ramachandran
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 9 1:22 AM
      The most humiliating punishment for this guy will be ,all people,newspapaers,television channel should nickname and always refer him as Urine Pawar.He will be so humiliated that he will never again talk .Not only he no other leader will also dare talk such rubbish.
      MKR
    • subramanian m
      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 9 2:22 AM
        9-4-13

        The draught in many parts of maharashtra is playing havoc and people are left with no water even to drink and the poor farmers are on the cross road of their life as fields are gone complete dry and crops are also got destroyed as there's no water for irregation. Govt. has not done anything till today to provide water at the rural villages and is playing Hide & Seek game in this matter.

        The worst of all is the sarcastic and dirty talk of Dy.Chief Minister who attend a meeting at a village by saying by unrinating can the dam will be filled is not only a shame and is an utter disgrace of his speech to the villagers when people are starving for water. Before he made such an nasty speech he should have thaught for a while as to what he's going to say. Even an illeterate person will not say such a word that will hurt the feelings of people and the so called minister never thaught or bothered to let loose such dirty words while addressing the people at the draught affected regions. Instead of finding a way out to tide over the grim water problem and help people at this hour of crisis instead of it talking all rubbish/disgusting talks out of hats by which one will not become great to himself. A minister talking such nonsence cannot be tolarated at all and such persons are unfit to be a minister. Apart from it, one should remember they are not any masters to dictate terms and are public servants and bound to serve the people at any given time. Politicians have no any right to talk what ever they feel like and should know their limits what they are upto.
        If a minister talks nonsence, what is the difference between a raffian and him who does not have any moral/culture in him.

        It's rather very funny to note the minister realised his mistake and made appology for the same does it has any meaning at all. It's like
        slapping a person knowingly/unknowingly and say sorry and there ends the matter. The nation is a crused one for having such ruthless/in-decent ministers at the helem who don't have any moral nor are bothered of people especially the poor and backward who keep suffering in their day to day life without any hope for a better tommorow. A report
      • kalpana
        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 9 5:57 AM
          this can only happen in India rightly so where population is more and there is no change in the constitution as to who can be elected to designations of respect and responsibility. Winston Churchill rightly said that a day will come when our country will be ruled by fools, corruption at the highest and now  no humanity also. The only way to make Mr pawar realise his folly and the implications of his words is make him do what he is advocating.  . Let him stay in the homes as the people suffering without his fancy cars and entourage and see his tenacity. how sad and heart bleeding that an MLA should be saying this. even westerners treat us with more respect than our own country men , now India can realise why so much of brain drain is still happenning in our country, Hoardes  of Money with a percentage of Population and no a penny for basics with large number of them. wake up country men
        • ramakrishnan ramakrishnan
          Message 4 of 15 , Apr 9 9:05 PM
            I corroborate the statement made by Mr. Ramachandran. I wish to go a step further. Bring the entire Farmer Clan in Rural Maharashtra to Mumbai and settle them at the Government's expense, and Urine Pawar should be totally isolated from Mumbai and forced to stay at the place vacated by these farmers. Let's see if he keeps HIS WORD. Drink...his own...U......He deserves no other punishment than brandishing him like this. Such step would also be an eye opener and an apt lesson for other unscrupulous ministers, politicians, bureaucrats etc, etc. from uttering such nonsenses in future.

            C R Ramakrishnan
          • Roxanne Davur
            Message 5 of 15 , Apr 9 9:12 PM
              Never mind the stupid thoughtless comment but did you see the audience
              idjits laughing and smiling? Did one stand up and say 'that is
              enough'?..or 'stop this'?
              Like lambs to the slaughter they follow whether comments or actions-
              believe me within 5 years we will be so desperate for farmers..join up
              to adopt a farmer instead of building a second home..
              --
              Roxanne

              Terra Anima Trust
            • MD Kini
              Message 6 of 15 , Apr 11 10:47 AM
                Dear Vinay,

                Arrogance of power.

                The reports, “ Agitating farmer pisses Pawar off “ & “Statement blackened face of democracy : Farmer” (DNA, 8/4) show the arrogance of power of the deputy chief minister of the ruling coalition. The minister has demeaned not merely the farmers of the state, but democratic traditions of the state. Instead of offering apologies to the citizens of the state for mismanaging the water situation in the state when he was in charge of irrigation department, he has the audacity to insult the farmers with his deplorable remarks. Only his resignation or his removal would redeem the honour of Maharashtra.

                It is criminal that the water from Ujni Dam which provides water to farmers in the vicinity is being diverted to Shina Mhada Bogda, another taluka, which is 21 kilometres away for the use of sugar mills and distilleries of MLAs. Bhaiyya Deshmukh, the farmer who is on a hunger strike, should be congratulated for bringing this to the notice of the citizens of the city and state. It is sad that situation has not changed even after the Chief Minister directed the Pune district commissioner fifteen days ago to release some water to Ujni dam.

                The fact that the present coalition government has spent Rs.70,000 crore on irrigation projects without adding even one percent of water for the farmers is an indictment of the present regime. And this has happened when Agit Pawar was the irrigation minister.

                One wonders whether we are living in a democracy or autocracy in the name of the people. It is indeed true that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

                http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/1820014/report-ajit-pawar-s-statement-blackened-face-of-democracy-farmer

                With good wishes,
                M.D.Kini