Re: Citizen committees to analyse hazards of illegal cellphone towers

  • iyer_ga
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8 11:30 PM
      I shall be immensely thankful if some one can be contacted from this group so that the same can be replicated in our locality too and iinformation exchanged so that a constructive force could be built to resist and impliment measures to stop or curtail unrestricted growth of cell towers>

      Iyer GA Mob 9892240127