Volunteer - Gokul Priyan - Mumbai - MH

  • <info@...>
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 5:02 AM
      Volunteer Registration Form
      NameGokul Priyan
      GenderMale
      Languages spokenEnglish, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu (partial)
      I am based in (City)Mumbai
      My Availability
      I can work fromhome
      I can workphone
      I can Workanytime
      Hours per week I can devoteNo. of hours
      Timings or any restrictions or preferencesPreferably on weekends, maybe more actively in future
      My interests / background
      Type of volunteer activities I am interested inInnovating ideas, project management, marketing related, any other
      Type of non-profits that would interest me Education sector, grassroots innovation, satisfying basic needs
      I want to volunteer because.....The world has enough for everyone's needs, not enough for everyone's wants. We are all a part of one world. and it is natural for us to create a positive impact. I strongly want to be a part of it.
      Hobbies / InterestsTrekking, ideating, swimming, music and books, thinking of world problems
      My profile Brand Manager in consumer goods ocmpany
      Volunteer activites I have doneVolunteering with NGOs (a few years back)
      contact person
      nameGokul Priyan
      Phone NumberBest time to call
      work direct
      work board
      home
      cell09840042810after 7 PM
      emailgokulpriyan@...
      website, if any
      Comments for Karmayog.comGood work, keep it up!