Re: Full text of Rahul Gandhi's CII speech

  • iyer_ga
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2013
      Many who attended Rahul's CII meeting and those attended Mody's similar meetings when even European deligates were there are common.

      Several of whom I could spot were also apperars to have been involved in some scams or other! And what I could find was that the report feed back and praise by the same people for Mody were spontaneous whereas that for Rahul was luke warm ! Perhaps they are all preparing to be in the good books of both, not knowing who could come to power next!!

      As far as the speech of Rahul is concerned the substance is that which we are hearing from any politicians over last 65 years,ever since we knew politics, is the same- may be with varying impacts- to which public has become immune!!