Re: Maharashtra : State-assembly or Association of MLAs?

  • chetan chavan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2013

      This incident is example of 'What u sow so shall u reap'.

           As most of the police officials are bribed and pets of MLA's / political parties and gundas (local and interntional).You can see that many MLA's have criminal backgrounds  They neither have respect nor fear the police officials. You must have heard in many cases police oficials refrain to take action or register complaints against such people.

              So police officials are just for common people who neither bribe nor have political contacts and case will register against the person who wants to register complaint.

        So act of Mr.Suryavanshi was undigestable to these MLA's and Mr.Suryavanshi had to bear it badly. Well I feel this as a slap to our whole police system for what they have sown. If they would have acted responsibly from initial stages, this incident wouldnt have occured. I hope they learn a lesson from this.