Volunteer - yashpal - Amravati - MH

  • <info@...>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2013
      Volunteer Registration Form
      Languages spokenHindi, Marathi ,
      I am based in (City)Amravati
      My Availability
      I can work fromoffice
      I can workvisiting
      I can Workevenings
      Hours per week I can devote1-2
      A stipend isneeded
      My interests / background
      Type of volunteer activities I am interested inAwareness of education, cleaning , environmental.
      Type of non-profits that would interest me ?
      I want to volunteer because.....I feel that our life is for other, we have to give something which we had, and most important sometimes we try for something but we don't get and expect that other person not get suffer from same.
      Hobbies / InterestsCricket , listen music,
      Volunteer activites I have donestill not do any , but I want to do.
      contact person
      Phone NumberBest time to call
      work direct
      work board
      website, if any
      Comments for Karmayog.comnice website with lots of information but all things too small we can't get anything easily ..