counselling needed

  • karmayog
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 11, 2013
       From:  Koil pitchai <jskpitchai@...

      I am in financail need.  I am striving to meet everyday's financial need in Mumbai.

      As I am 48 yrs old men, It is difficult to get proper income.

      Kindly help me to overcome my financial struggle.

      S. Koil Pitchai
      Mob. No. 8652482230

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 23, 2013
        Arun Kumar <saveme_arun@...> wrote:

        Respected Sir / Madam,

        My name is Arun Kumar Sahoo, I am BE Production Engineer & MBA Finance. I have worked 18 years in various reputed Organizations.I am in deep trouble due to torture by my wife & her second husband (secret). I am being tortured severely and I have almost lost my mental balance. She & her second husband and her supports are always behind by back and keeping track of all my activities since last 15 years. Now a day they are threatening me that they will murder me or put me in jail and murder me there. I have no father, no mother, no brother or sister. My step mother, step brothers & sisters were bribed heavily by them and they are supporting my wife & my in-laws. They are strong economically, socially & politically. Where ever I am going and doing job, they are spreading bed rumors about me in my working place and making my life extreme difficult. Kindly help me, I am totally innocent. I may have done small mistakes but I am facing a very difficult situation in my life. What you are hearing about me is not true. I was born & grown up like an orphan.

        I am always loyal to everybody, where as no body is able to understand me in true sense and able to guide me for my survival. I am a real orphan. Through out my life right from my birth, I have suffered a lot, tortured by my family, by my wife & her family. Now I am lonely, mentally imbalance and under heavy torture. I want to live and serve the orphans and motivate people for population control & poverty elimination. Because I feel that more population is the cause of all other social problem. I have a great desire to serve the poor people, the orphans & handicap people.
        Last one year I am spreading awareness for poverty elimination & motivating the poor & less educated people for small family size. Kindly visit my face book page & LIKE it,  https://www.facebook.com/PovertyElimination  & send your friend request to me in my face book e-mail address:populationcontrol22@...

        Kindly help me, guide me and save me. You are GOD to me and I am begging my life to you.

         Thanking you.
        With best regards,
        Arun.K.Sahoo
        <Save_me.docx><Letter_from_my_father_-_11_with_english_trans.JPG><Letter_from_my_father_-_12_with_english_trans.JPG><Photo_of_my_Father.JPG><MBA_Finance_Final_Certificate.jpg>

      • gcmbinty
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 24, 2013

          Dear Mr. Arun Kumar Sahu,

          Plz get in touch with a family court nearest to you. These are available in Police Station. Your demand should be to let your wife have a separation with mutual consent. Through the family court, find out what is her demand and work how best you can meet with the same for a mutual separation.

          g. C. Mathur