Re: Appeal from Arvind Kejriwal.

  • lsn55
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2013
      Dear Arvind Sir,

      I am a humble Normal Indian BUT would like to put my IDEA forward to you.While No Body will deny to the Facts you have mentioned in your message .I still feel that it will be Premature for you (OR ANAA, OR BABA RAMDEV) to Enter into Active Politics at this stage because we already have thousands of political parties with their own Pocket of Supports/Voters.

      The Dilemma with Voters is that in every Election there are Hundreds of Candidates Stand for Election FROM EACH CONSTITUENCY, we have little OR no time to Study the Background of all the Candidates to Select the Right Candidate.Hence AAM AADMI just goes by his / her Popular Belief in PARTY/ INDIVIDUALS & Vote for HIM/ HER.

      What I will Humbly Request is That since you have collected the Ocean of Knowledge about lots of Politicians in this county, Hence you can guide the AAM AADMI to Select the Right Candidate for His/ Her Constituency (Whichever Political PARTY He / She may belong to OR He/ She may be INDEPENDENT CANDIDATE) & PUBLISH the LIST IN MEDIA FEW DAYS BEFORE ELCTION DAY.

      I am sure AAM AADMI will definitely Welcome & RESPECT your Suggestion & will VOTE as advised by you.Once you are successful in achieving the object of getting the Majority of Candidates (Different Parties BUT Suggested by you) as ELECTED, your reputation in Political world will automatically be established & gradually for Subsequent elections your party will get a good response.UNTIL that time Even Other Political Parties also will compete with each other to Select the Candidates of CLEAN CHARACTER & BACKGROUND which will automatically initiate the process of GRADUAL elimination the Criminals out of INDIAN POLITICS.

      Regards & WISH YOU THE BEST.