SBI Mutual Fund AMCs not providing Online SIP Facility on website

  • lsn55
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2013
      Even though SEBI has started DIRECT Plans of Investment in Mutual Funds.Many of the Prominent AMCs like SBI , IDFC & so on has still not provided Online SIP facility on their Web Sites (In spite of Repeated Reminders on their TOLL FREE HELP LINE Nos & messages on their web sites)because of this Investors can not take the advantage of DIRECT PLANS & have to go to Distributors again & hence Investors are deprived of the advantage of Lesser Expense Ratio available with DIRECT Plans.

      I think AMCs are deliberately doing this to divert the business to Distributors.

      SBIMF AMC online site for Example gives the message "ONLINE SIP FACILITY WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON" Every time we press the SIP Button.But this message has been Flashing since more than one year now.