Re: Need contacts of Delhi NGOs implementing Direct Cash Transfer

  • Binty
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2013

      I am a protagonist of Direct Cash Transfer, and to begin with the BPL card holders. Monitoring of implementation is very important because whatever the hurdles the same are likely to come from people who are against this and are basically corrupt. If the monitoring is by the people/NGOs who want to see the success of the scheme, the implementation will bmuch more easier. The objective of the Direct Cash Transfer is by far the best in the interest of the poor whether under NREGA or any other project. The scheme has ought to succeed.

      G. C. Mathur
      Convenor-Trustee Treasurer, Binty,
      ( A Voluntary Consumer Organisation)
      Regd. Office: H No 9-B/9, 1st Floor,

      Kishangarh, Vasant Kunj, Post Office,
      New Delhi: 110070
      Tel: +91 11 26136232, 26132420
      Email: gcmbinty@..., gcm.binty@...

      Web:  http://www.bnty.org

      Webmail:  mail@...

      Karmayog Digest No.6451 dated 16.02.2013:

      4

      Need contacts of Delhi NGOs implementing Direct Cash Transfer

      Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:57 pm (PST) . Posted by:

      "karmayog - tanya"

      The Centre for Civil Society in Delhi is working on studying the implementation of Direct Cash Transfer at ground level.

      We need to identify NGOs in New Delhi who are somehow associate with the cash transfer scheme.

      The scheme that we are studying is the Indira Gandhi Matritva Sahyog Yojna implemented by the Ministry of Women and Child Development.

      It will be great if you could connect us with NGOs who might be working in the concerned area.

      Forgive my haste but I will be glad to have your response at the earliest.

      best regards,

      Arvind
      +91 8527067073.
      vi.arvind@gmail. com