Re: India's rice revolution with no GM, and no herbicide

  • Sadanand Nadkarni
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2013
      Fantastic news. The Bihar farmers need to be congratulated for such a grand success. It is noteworthy that a Nobel lauriet has found it revolutionary. Can somebody (with Influence) report this to Sharad Pawar and our own agg=riculure minister? They can initiate some experiments in our agricultural universities.INDIA NEEDS SUCH PROJECTS.

      --
      With Regards,
      Dr. S.V. Nadkarni,